TheRedDot 2 TheRedDot 2

Worth playing..

That actually wasn't too bad. The graphics were the only thing that could've used some more work.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Awesome!

Yeah I was wondering when this was going to come out. Really good graphics and style. I think a difficulty setting would have made it a little better.

Zelda: Soundboard Zelda: Soundboard

eh..

Well it wasn't completely useless. The buttons worked and sounds played fine. One thing that I can say this definately needs is a way bigger selection of sounds. If it doesn't survive, mabye try adding other sounds from different zelda games and have a section for each one, or just separate them how you have it now.

Endless War 2 Endless War 2

Could be alot better..

Hey congrats on the frontpage. It's a pretty fun game but it could use alot of adjustments. The actionscript was usually glitchy, so that should probably be looked at. Besides that, just general stuff like say what the controls are and mabye work on the sounds a little bit. I was impressed with the selection of weapons & levels, although many of them them were alike.

Will there be a 3rd endless war?

Warbears Warbears

Cool game!

I showed this to a couple of my friends and they all thought it was pretty fun. Took me a whole hour to beet without a guide! Even so, it was worth it. I mainly liked the interactive part of the game; simple, but interesting flash interactions like when you shoot the rifle/fighting mode. Make more!

The Solar System The Solar System

impressive...

I expected it to be alot worse from the comment, but it was actually...good! Nice job, hope you get an A.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

wow that was fun!

This game is great. I liked everything about it. (try to make the next one longer though :D) I think you could make a pretty successful series with this.

Orbit Orbit

good but...

it needed a little more. I love the originality of the whole game but it needed a little better graphics (detail the planets and mabye add an explosion effect if you hit them).

Croc Hunter Croc Hunter

awsome!!

lol, i knew some one was ganna make a game like this. Nice game!

Rejected Game Rejected Game

cool

I liked it, could have been longer though