TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

funny stuff

This is by far the best original Newgrounds series! I can't really think of anything else to say except, MAKE MORE, I LOVE IT!!!

2 years of animation 2 years of animation

Wow that was interesting

I really liked watching this. Even though it made no sense, it was still cool to see all the different kinds of styles. Some of the clips were actually very good. If you could make a whole flash just like that, well, you could make some pretty damn good flash movies...

Let's get trendy! Let's get trendy!

That was great!

Very entertaining and random. (I love it!)

Taco Run Taco Run

I can't stop laughing!

That was some funny shit! Awesome animation and sound. Everything was great. Please make more!
( I live only a couple of miles from a taco bell and feel sorry for you :( )

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

truely awesome!

Wow, that was EXTRMELY funny and also, a pretty accurate plot summary. This is my favorite type of flash, random and funny. (also, the voice acting fit perfectly)
Please make a part 2 with the rest of the story!

3-ALi 3-ALi

omg that was so funny!

It took me a long time to stop laughing after watching this. The pure randomness, gore, and unique animation make this movie awesome! You instantly became one of my favorite artists as soon as I saw this movie :D. Please make more!
PS: I think the crappy sound quality makes it funnier.

ONE GUN ONE GUN

awesome

Not perfect quality but still pretty damn impressive. If I could score it on dedication, I would give it a perfect 10, 3 years...wow. Good job

Do You Like Waffles? Do You Like Waffles?

Yes I do like waffles!!

I loved it. You guys should make more movies like this.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3

Great stuff

Wow, this episode was awesome, I can't believe it didn't win any awards... Keep making more!

Is That Coffee? Is That Coffee?

...

This flash has like everything that I want to be able to make in a flash! Awesome animation/drawing, randomness/blood. (I already have the randomness part :D)
anyways...make more stuff like this and you'll be famous on NG!